LawRefs Customized Legal Information
Attorney Renee C. Walsh

Are you a Minor who needs to talk to someone? You can see a psychologist or social worker without your parents knowing.

The Michigan Mental Health Code provides in section 330.1707 that mental health professionals may treat minor children who are at least age 14 without … [Read more...]